Thursday 24 January 2013

Christmas Food Gift Ideas

Hello My Lovelies!

Ok so this post is late.....super late! But better late than never!

I figured this Christmas (or the one just gone..oops!) I would put my talents to good use by coming up with Foodie Gifts.

Now you may have already seen a previous blog on my Cookie & Cream Fudge which went down a storm so I'm going to share some ideas with you on what I produced for Christmas 2012!

First up I can tell my house was fudge central! Everyone went crazy for the stuff including getting me to make it for their loved ones for Christmas too!! I did a variety of different flavours and once you have mastered making fudge (not toffee which to be honest in the beginning is what I kept making) then the world of flavour combinations is your oyster!

A few flavours I experimented with that were huge hits and a few old classics:


  • Cookies & Cream
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Baileys
  • Banoffee
  • Rum & Rasin
  • Vanilla
  • Mint Choc Chip
  • Lemon Meringue Pie
 Banoffee Fudge
 Cookies & Cream Fudge
 Packaged Up!
 Strawberries & Cream Fudge
Baileys Fudge


Other goodies I made as gifts this year were biscuits, cookies, brownies, blondies, sweetie flavoured vodka and my amazingly zingy lemon curd!!

Watch out for blog on my other Christmas Gifts!

Until next time....

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment